Jonathan Spinazzola Survey Manager
Mr. Spinazzola has over 12 years of experience in land surveying including field reconnaissance and data collection, legal research, drafting, boundary calculations and analysis, & construction staking and calculations. He is knowledgeable in the coordination and development of Global Positioning System (GPS) Control Networks, Topographic Surveys, and ALTA Surveys and has both IDOT and Municipal experience. Oversees survey department for the scheduling and completion of varieties of surveying and engineering projects. Acquired Illinois Professional Land Surveyor License (P.L.S.) in October 2012. John is also licensed in Indiana and will be seeking licensure in Iowa in coming years.
- AS, Construction Technologies; Morrison Institute of Technology
- BS, Advanced Technical Studies Concentration: Land Surveying; Southern Illinois University
- Professional Land Surveyor : State of Illinois (035-003868)
- Professional Land Surveyor: State of Indiana
- Illinois Professional Land Surveyors Association
- National Society of Professional Surveyors